Saturday 6 December 2008

2009

2009.
two races.
14th June 2009, Half ironman uk, Wimbleball lake. I've already booked the race and the hotel.
13th September 2009, Ironman Wisconsin. I've booked the race, but the flight, the box, the car and the hotel are missing.... and the training is missing as well...
I'm worried I not to have time for a proper IM training, with the new job, the business course and the thesis writing (I'm very very disappointed with Mike, and I'm feeling anger inside, which doesn't help at all..). But I'm totally glad to be out of the Watson lab, and of the lab in general!
From January I'll need a more structured training plan.
Last weekend I've run 42k (26miles) on the treadmill. the first 13 miles were more than fine, the second half of the run was not so great. but I've covered the distance. so I was happy and satisfied. 
I've also joined since I've moved David Llyods. A fancy gym, with an heated outdoor pool and spa. And it is soo nice to swim outside, despite it is winter!
eventually I'll get there, with everything... including the life-destroying PhD.

No comments: